The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting, fun programme designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving. This course is largely practical so you have more time to enjoy your journey and practice the skills your Instructor will teach you. The course will take you on 5 different dives so you expand on the knowledge and skills learned during your Open Water course.
- Proof of a RAID Open Water 20 Qualification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
- Have a minimum of 2 hours logged under water on Open Circuit equipment.
- Minimum 12 years old
Duration: 2-3 days
- 5 Qualifying dives (sea dives)
- Certification E Card on successful completion of the course
- Course materials: Digital manual