This course can be completed directly after your open water diver course and is designed to advance your diving, build confidence and gain experience. The Advanced Open Water Diver course will take you through a very specific set of skills, including Dive Objective Planning, proper Gas Planning & Management, Situational Awareness, and Task Loading Management & Practicing Good Diving Habits.
Whilst learning and fine tuning these skills, you’ll also be able to experience various diving environments, choosing from the following:
- Wreck Diving
- Deep Diving
- Underwater Navigation
- Search & Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- And many more
This course builds on what you’ve learned in the PADI Open Water course and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities.
- Proof of a PADI Open Water Qualification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
What you will learn:
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving.
- The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
Duration: 2-3 days
The 5 Dives can be completed over 2 days or spread out over a longer period of time, to suit your schedule.
Qualified to dive to:
- Advanced Diver: Maximum depth of 30 meters
- Junior Advanced (12 Years): Maximum Depth of 21 meters
- 5 Qualifying dives (sea dives)
- Registration with PADI International Qualifications.
- Certification Card on successful completion of the course
- Course materials: Digital manual or hard copy manual price do differ