Do you Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with your Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, and refine your rescue skills so you can anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
- Must be a certified Master Rescue Diver (or an equivalent certification from another organization)
- 18 years old
- 25 hours of logged in-water experience and 60 logged dives in open water
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Nitrox, Deep 40 and Navigation Speciality