The Discover Scuba Diving Course/ Try dive is the perfect introduction to the fun and adventure of scuba diving & it ONLY takes a few hours!
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving/ Try Dive is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
We have two Locations for our Discovery Scuba Diving/ Try Dive experience, at our Main branch in the Ritz Carlton Marina or if your more adventurous the beautiful resort on Banana Island Doha by Anantara.
The experience teaches you the basics of Scuba Diving and introduces you to the underwater world in a safe environment. A quick academic presentation done by our experienced Instructor/Divemaster followed by a 30-40 min swimming pool session is what you can expect. Once you have mastered the key skills in the swimming pool and discovered how easy it is to move around underwater with all your gear. It is off to the ocean for a 20- 30min sea dive. The sea dive is on our house dive site which is perfect for training. The dive site has maximum depth of 6m and houses some very friendly fish species like Hammor, anglefish etc.
- To sign up, you must be at least 10 years old.
- Be able to swim comfortably
- Be in good physical health to participate in any in-water activities. (Download a medical statement and questionnaire here)
What you will Learn:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a Renewed Instructor or Dive Master.
- Take your first breaths underwater in shallow water.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment.
- Have lots of fun.
Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Instruction by an renewed PADI / RAID instructor
- 1 Pool session conducted in heated swimming pool
- 1 sea dive
- *Return boat tickets to Banana Island Doha by Ananatara
What to Bring: Swimming Costume