This highly sort after course is designed to train persons with diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres/115 feet. This course is an exciting, fun programme designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving. Like the following topics and more.
- Diving In General
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training
- Proof of a RAID Open Water 20 Qualification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
- Have a minimum of 4 hours logged under water on Open Circuit equipment.
- Minimum 15 years old
- Have a RAID Nitrox certification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
Duration: 2-3 days
- Certification Card or E card on successful completion of the course
- Course materials: Digital manual