Scuba diving with a sidemount configuration simply means that you carry your tanks at your sides instead of on your back. Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration like dives being longer. During the course you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
- Must be a certified Open Water diver (or an equivalent certification from another organization)