Whilst learning and fine tuning these skills, you’ll also be able to experience various diving environments, choosing from the following:
- Wreck Diving
- Deep Diving
- Underwater Navigation
- Search & Recovery
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- And many more
This course builds on what you’ve learned in the PADI Open Water course and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities.
- Proof of a PADI Open Water Qualification (or an equivalent certification from another organization).
What you will learn:
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving.
- The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
Duration: 2-3 days
The 5 Dives can be completed over 2 days or spread out over a longer period of time, to suit your schedule.
Qualified to dive to:
- Advanced Diver: Maximum depth of 30 meters
- Junior Advanced (12 Years): Maximum Depth of 21 meters
- 5 Qualifying dives (sea dives)
- Registration with PADI International Qualifications.
- Certification Card on successful completion of the course
- Course materials: Digital manual or hard copy manual price do differ