You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During the course you will learn how to:
- Do gas planning for Nitrox mixes of up to 40% Oxygen for recreational diving.
- The skills to analyse and tag a Nitrox cylinder.
- Dive planning for maximum 1.4 PpO2 at the target depth.
- And understanding of the planning for oxygen toxicity and the effects of CNS and OTU.
- Proof of an Open Water certification or higher, or an equivalent certification from another organization
- Have a minimum of 2 hours logged underwater in an Open Water Environment
- Minimum 15 years old