Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment
- Have lots of fun.
- A child must be 8 years old or older
- Kids must be comfortable in the water need to be in good physical health. (Download a medical statement and questionnaire here)
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- Parental approval is required