The underwater world changes as day creatures retire & nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, this is the Specialty course for you.
Scuba diving at night or limited visibility teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day.
During the night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night.
- Must be a certified Open Water diver (or an equivalent certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 2 hours logged underwater in an Open Water Environment
- Minimum 12 years old